How can we identify plants?
Plants are essential for many aspects of our daily lives as they provide food, medicines, and construction materials. However, plants can also cause harm, think of poisonous plants, pollen allergies, adulterants in herbal medicines, or invasive species. Correct identification of plants is therefore crucial but unfortunately this is often problematic. Plant.ID will address this issue by developing state-of-the-art molecular solutions for a simplified way of identifying plants.
- Live sequencing of Cinchona at LC2019 May 22, 2019
- Watch Nataly's video! May 21, 2019
- A journey with an early career researcher: from France to Mexico, South Africa and Sweden May 3, 2019
Phylogenetic placement and biogeographic origins of southern African Silene
Moiloa N, 2019. Phylogenetic placement and biogeographic origins of southern African Silene. At: ForBio Annual Meeting. Trondheim, Norway. 8-10 April 2019.
- A multi-purpose barcoding kit for aloes - a new tool for science, authentication and conservation
- Is mutational meltdown a threat to the mega-diverse genus Begonia?